Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Welcome to my Blog

Hello fellow teachers, students, parents, and all!

 My name is Stephanie Baxter. I am a 23 year old college student seeking a degree in education. I enjoy spending time with friends and family. I work part-time as a receptionist at a retirement community in the Columbus area. I am a proud Air Force girlfriend, and have learned that life is short and to cherish every moment!
 I am currently studying to become a early childhood educator and hope to graduate within the next two years with a bachelors degree from Ashland University. I am finishing up my last required course at Columbus State Community College and will be graduating with an Associates in the spring. From there, I plan to start coursework at Ashland University. I hope to become a kindergarten teacher in the future, but I am open to all grades. It really will depend which age group makes me the happiest! I have had three field placements with children preschool age and younger. I have loved every second of it! I knew within the first few classes at Columbus State that teaching was my passion and I cannot wait to change children's lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment